Welcome to Without Prejudice recorded last night at the offices of Preiskel & Co LLP with Carl Gardner, author of the Head of Legal blog and David Allen Green, solicitor and legal correspondent of The New Statesman.
- Labour’s “Leveson” bill, and what the editors have been up to in Downing Street;
- the government’s proposals on extending marriage to same-sex couples – and the relationship between the Church, bishops and the law;
- the Justice and Security Bill (or “secret courts bill”), due to have its second reading in the Commons next week;
- the government’s proposed changes to judicial review procedure;
- the Law Commission’s consultation on the law of contempt of court, and
- Sir Desmond de Silva QC’s review into Pat Finucane’s murder, and the possibility of prosecutions.