1. Is the state too weak, too powerful or just right?
2. Why do we need universities?
3. Are human rights left wing twaddle? and
4. Commentary on the Assange extradition appeal in the UK Supreme Court after two days of argument before the Justices
5. Barristers facing financial problems because of government inefficiency
Our guests tonight are resident panelist Carl Gardner, Professor Gary Slapper Director of New York University in London and former ‘left wing’ Tory MP Jerry Hayes, a practising barrister specialising in the more serious criminal cases.
In association with The Lawyer
I’d like to thank Lawtel, Westlaw, Cassons For Counsel, City University Law School, David Phillips & Partners Solicitors, Inksters Solicitors, Iken, LBC Wise Counsel, Carrs Solicitors, JMW Solicitors – Manchester, Pannone and Cellmark for sponsoring the podcast – and the free student materials on Insite Law – appreciated.